Thursday, October 14, 2010

With You

Step by step I lead

I’m going pass through quickly

Well, I just wonder which season I've already passed

I walk passed the scenery

I’m already use to seeing

I can’t slip away

From the far away memory alone like this

sometimes I feel finding a true friend
to accompany me this long journey
made me smile on what happened

but,
some of them leave me alone in the back
smile away without a word
some who stayed could not hug me when I'm sad

if I was demanding too much
or made too many mistakes

but then I realized
I'm not a perfect human who can escape from the fallacy
so did they

like myself who can be the perfect friend
so did they

Now I fully understand
My only God can make a true friend
through any season

Living

Believing

Will this is changes into happiness forever…

I’m sure it can if I’m with YOU

ALLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment